For my Live Stream participants, and anyone who wants to take their self-care work deeper.
Here are some basic resources to get started with using Core Transformation and Wholeness Work as self-care practices.
- Free Introductory Core Transformation Webinar with Tamara Andreas, the co-creator of the Core Transformation training program.
- Free Introduction to Wholeness Work with Connirae Andreas, the developer of the Wholeness Work. In this video, she’s addressing a group of Ukrainians who are at that moment in the midst of the Russian invasion. The group consists of psychotherapists and NLP practitioners who are learning the method both for themselves and for those they desire to help during such an incredibly difficult time.
- The books: Core Transformation: Reaching the Wellspring Within by Connirae Andreas and Tamara Andreas and “Coming to Wholeness: How to Awaken And Live With Ease” by Connirae Andreas
- Training: For a limited time (March 14-28, 2022), the creators of Core Transformation are generously offering the Foundation level Core Transformation class, along with some other really amazing stress-release and inner wellbeing resources, completely free as part of their effort to help folks affected by the war in Ukraine. You can access these resources here: https://www.andreasnlp.com/nlp-support-resources/ukraine/
- Work With Me: If you’d like to discuss the possibility of getting a one-on-one Core Transformation or Wholeness Work session, book a free consult with me.
My background with Core Transformation
I started studying and working with Core Transformation in early 2018 as part of my Hypnotherapy training, and quickly recognized its value as a self-care practice.
It is not classical Hypnosis, but it does use some of the principles of Hypnotherapy to help us break free of the trances that keep us living limited versions of our lives, and it gently but effectively helps us to access greater resourcefulness and profound states of wellbeing as part of our daily lives.
For me, personally, I will go so far as to say that Core Transformation saved my life. It helped me sort out some extremely painful inner difficulties that traditional counseling was unable to touch, and over time helped me to make my life better in all the ways that matter most to me. I went on to get advanced training and became a certified Core Transformation coach because it made such a difference for me and my clients.